Mandaluyong City Jobs Mis Manager Position at BO’s Coffee
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, BO's Coffee are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as mis manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱50,000 to a maximum of ₱65,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
MIS Manager – Bo’s Coffee
The MIS Manager will work within Bo’s Coffee and other brands. MIS business support team and will work closely with the Digital Marketing, Operations, Store Development, ERP, Finance and other departments.
Directly reporting to the COO/VP Finance
MIS Manager duties and responsibilities of the job
As a leader in the MIS department, and an employee responsible for organization-wide systems and information, an MIS Manager job description should include the following duties and responsibilities:
● Oversees the IT Support operations
● Conducting regular system audits
● Running regular checks on network and data security
● Identifying opportunities and strategizing for software updates and
● Overseeing IT projects including system upgrades, migrations,
timelines, and outages
● Technical lead for all IT-related projects and ERP System
● Facilitating documentation of technical requirements and implementing
necessary change procedures
● Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for
● Running a shared operation systems report with senior staff
● Providing directions for IT team members
● Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
● Designing training programs and workshops for staff
● Overseeing IT budget and planning, managing and reporting on the
● Administer asset management to track IT assets
● Provides L2 and L3 support
MIS Manager job qualifications and requirements
● Proven working experience as an MIS/IT Manager
● Experience in ERP System implementation and administration
● Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis,
and computer hardware/software systems
● Expertise in data center management and data governance
● Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration,
and network installation
● Well inclined on Cybersecurity best practices
● Ability to manage personnel
● Excellent interpersonal skills
MIS Manager skillset requirements
● SD-WAN implementation and administration
○ Unifi Controller
○ Sophos Central
● Advance knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and above
● Intermediate knowledge of NextGen Firewalls, SOHO devices, and
● Knowledge of Monitoring System and SIEM
● Intermediate knowledge of Ticketing Systems and Asset Management
● Intermediate knowledge of Collaboration Solutions
○ Google Workspace
○ Microsoft 365
● Intermediate knowledge of Data storage solutions
● Advance knowledge of MS SQL Server 2013 and above
○ Performance tuning
○ Advance Query
○ Disaster Recovery
● Advance knowledge of MS Dynamics NAV with LS Retail (v2009 and
○ Technical Support
○ Basic Development
● Cloud Services (VPS, S3, Load Balancers, and Active Directory)
○ Digital Ocean
● Intermediate knowledge of Linux Server Operating System
○ Ubuntu Server
|National Capital Region
|Bo's Coffee, 24 Madison, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bo’s Coffee is a chain of specialty coffee shops that serve freshly-roasted coffee beverages, and the most delectable choices of cakes and pastries. Our company serves to a lifestyle market with discriminating taste. Bo’s Coffee started with the owner, Mr. Steve Benitez, having the vision of passionately serving world-class coffee with a homegrown blend all throughout the Philippines. Today, Bo’s Coffee now has over 100 branches nationwide, and still aims to grow its branches as it continues to serve high quality coffee fans, enthusiasts, and connoisseurs alike.
We are Bo's Coffee, Your homegrown brew.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Employee Discount, Company Activities, Head Office - Monday - Friday, Operations - Shifting Schedule