Makati City Jobs Merchandising Specialist Position at KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company KMC MAG Solutions, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of merchandising specialist and be able to work in system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
|Type of Work
The Merchandising Specialist will own the Product and Purchase Order Creation process for their designated area of responsibility.
- Set up all product for the area of responsibility, including entry of product specs, accurate attribution and alleles
- Upload raw images provided by the vendor or Buyer
- Issue all PO’s for the area of responsibility ensuring accuracy of style #s, costs, retails, delivery dates and size breaks
- Partner with all cross-functional teams (Vendor Ops, Product Ops, Fulfillment Center, Marketing, Creative, Stylists and Customer Service)
- Partner with Merchant to expand your knowledge of business performance, this should include: Product knowledge, Performance Data by Category, and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist the Merchant with additional merchandising activities which may include, but are not limited to: running monthly selling reports, assisting with meeting prep, compiling product information for marketing recaps, etc.
- 1 year of data entry experience
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Detail and process-oriented; attention to detail and ability to see downstream impacts on errors
- Clear and concise presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize work.
- Analytical and inquisitive mindset demonstrated by proactively asking questions, actively searching for answers, and having a clearly articulated point of view, backed up by facts
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Daily attendance is necessary.
This position requires the employee to sit and/or stand. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position can be partial or fully remote; however some mandatory meetings and events will need to be scheduled in person at our office in Manila as directed by your supervisor.
Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
This role requires night/weekend adjustments and therefore doesn’t have set “business hours” however most operations, meetings, and work is expected to be done during business hours M-F central standard time.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along witha full suite oftechnology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since ourinception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishingor expanding their operations throughour space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)