Mandaluyong City Jobs Medical Transcriptionist (analyst) | 60k* Hiring Bonus! | Manila Site (eh 3528) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Accenture is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Medical Transcriptionist (Analyst) | 60K* Hiring Bonus! | Manila Site (EH 3528) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Medical Transcriptionist (analyst) | 60k* Hiring Bonus! | Manila Site (eh 3528)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
*Will be reporting onsite
*60,00 Signing Bonus for non-licensed professionals
*100,00 Signing Bonus for licensed professionals
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Quality Documentation Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be working with a client physician and their team to complete documentation of clinic visits/encounters.
- You will support healthcare providers and their patients by using an artificial intelligence (AI) technology platform to complete confidential medical summaries of patient encounters/visits.
- You will provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to records of patient clinic visits/encounters using AI technology and support tools to summarize medical facts, findings, and prescribed treatment plan into a professional clinical report/provider note format.
- You will audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries for accuracy and completeness against audio recording of patient clinic visit / encounter as well as audit AI technology clinical report and data summaries documented in adherence with client’s guidelines, workflows and not templates.
What are we looking?
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably health/clinical-related courses
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working as a Health Agent
- Proficient data entry and computer skills with ability to navigate multiple programs/systems and learn additional computer programs as required to perform role
Good to have skills:
- Professional Healthcare License
- USRN License
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS that will request you to complete an online questionnaire.
- After you have submitted the accomplished online questionnaire, kindly wait for a phone call from our recruiters.
*Terms and conditions apply
|National Capital Region
|Accenture, Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 And 3 EDSA, cor Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1554 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule