National Capital Region Jobs Medical Claims Coder | For Pooling Position at Ubiquity
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst, we Ubiquity, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as medical claims coder | for pooling and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱20,000 - ₱22,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Medical Claims Coder | For Pooling
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
We are hiring for Medical Claims Coder to join our Healthcare team.
Our Medical Claims Coder is an integral role in the operations of our Manila site.
- Nursing Undergraduates/Graduates (with Clinical setting On-The-Job experience)
- with or without professional work experience
- Medical experience with an understanding of the medical vernacular is an advantage
- Average to excellent English language proficiency
- Average to excellent Excel spreadsheet and computer literacy
- Must be a detail-oriented individual
- Work performed will be in compliance with HIPAA laws
- Review medical records, legal documents, and medical reviews
- Identify clinical and non-clinical causes of a lawsuit from a list of possible choices
- Populate the causes in cells on an Excel spread sheet and Monocle (our proprietary AI software)
- Determine the top loss causes of lawsuits in terms of incidence from the coded claims
- Calculate the average payment incurred
Life Insurance Benefits
Learning and Development Opportunities
|National Capital Region
- HMO at Day 1
- Tenured-Linked Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: n/a
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: Eastwood