Manila City Jobs Mechanical Engineer Position at WEL CONTRACTING CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Mechanical Engineer in our company, WEL CONTRACTING CORPORATION. For candidates who reside in Manila City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Mechanical and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|WEL CONTRACTING CORPORATION
|Type of Work
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering
- With at least 1 year of experience in a Construction Company
- Willing to work overtime, Holiday and Sunday
- Background in Plumbing, Sanitary, and Fire Protection is an advantage
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|WEL Contracting Corporation, 1949 Campillo, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WEL Contracting is a full-service, custom home building and contracting company. With years of experience in the building field, WEL Contracting guarantees top quality service and satisfaction.
WEL Contracting continues to grow everyday, and we guarantee 100% satisfaction on all of our projects. Referrals available upon request
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Standard government benefits, Mondays to Saturdays