National Capital Region Jobs Marketing Specialists (marketing Campaign & Marketing Automation) Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of marketing specialists (marketing campaign & marketing automation) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
|Marketing Specialists (marketing Campaign & Marketing Automation)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Elevate your career and join Reed Elsevier Philippines!
We’re looking for exceptional and talented professionals to join our team as a Marketing Specialists! We’re looking for someone who can closely work with stakeholders from different marketing/business segments to strategically and timely execute marketing campaigns through creating the campaign elements in marketing automation tool (Eloqua),and managing the development of other campaign assets (i.e., design and digital assets) by liaising with key internal support groups.
This role will ensure that the campaigns and marketing assets are compliant with the marketing and branding guidelines.
This role also entails pulling of campaign results in marketing automation tool and reporting it back to stakeholders.
- Plan how to best approach development of marketing materials including but not limited to eDMs, web banners, blog posts, social media banners, flyers and brochures so campaign can be launched in a timely manner
- Manage the launch of campaign materials by coordinating development with other marketing resources
- Act as first level quality control of marketing materials ensuring these are created with the campaigns’ objective (i.e., awareness, leads, retention etc.) in mind
- Ensure that campaign materials are aligned with company’s branding and marketing guidelines before execution (e.g., trademarks, visual branding, terms and conditions etc.)
- Responsible for getting sign-offs from stakeholders before launching materials
- Proactively manage and update the campaign marketing team tactic calendar (e.g. WIP lists) and trackers
- Build relationships with internal customers, and internal/external partners for smooth planning and implementation of campaigns;
- Check data list of target audience and get approval from stakeholders; process refresh of data list for reminder eDMs
- Manage stakeholder expectations on campaign implementation and reporting
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Communications equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in existing Marketing Automation role using tools like Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot
- Basic HTML coding knowledge
- Experience or working knowledge of Salesforce will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- A background in B2B marketing desirable.
- Background bpo/shared services
- Eye for visual design
Why Join Us?
– Competitive package with annual increase and incentives
– Career Development Programs
– Day 1 HMO with FOUR FREE DEPENDENTS
– Day 1 Life and Accident Insurance
– Flexible Retirement Plan
– 24 PTO annually, 30 PTOs on 5th year
– Hybrid work setup
– IT equipment will be provided upon hire.
|National Capital Region
|Reed Elsevier Shared Services, University of the Philippines Diliman, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City