Quezon City Jobs Marketing Manager Position at Star Paper Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Marketing Manager. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Star Paper Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Star Paper Corporation
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
I. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities of the Company; takes steps to measure, enhance and enrich the position and image of the company and the products it represents through various marketing programs and strategies.
The Marketing Manager is also responsible in achieving and monitoring and financial objectives, profitability and efficient operations of each and every profit center of the Company.
II. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Accomplishes marketing human resource objectives:
a. recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations
b. Planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
2. Achieves marketing operational objectives by
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
3. Meets profit center financial objectives
- Forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales targets with the Sales Dept.; projecting expected profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
4. Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
Product and Business Developments
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product mix and offering; new product development and product expansion
- Managing Business Development Group to sustain rapport with key accounts, to keep abreast of the market by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities
Inventory Management and Operations
1.Oversee over-all inventory management and production planning of the company-ensuring sufficient level of stocks is produced or made available on time.
2.Product sourcing and negotiations, dealing with external suppliers or principals and establishing good business relations with them
3.Manage communication lines with cost center managers in the organization
4.Keep abreast of new trends as well as new technology that can be used for alternative methods of efficiency
5.Planning and controlling and monitoring the current system of production to constantly help improve production process
6.Staffing, training and supervising inventory analysts
Must submit regular report to President regarding:
- Financial analysis per profit center covering margin analysis’, P &L, inventory level
- Status of Marketing activities vis-à-vis key result areas, timeline and budget
- Business review with principals
- Profit Center Business Review, Target and Budget setting
II. JOB SPECIFICATION, COMPETENCIES AND PROFILE
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. With solid experience in Marketing-Brand Management preferably in Retail or FMCG industry
- Required Skill(s): Excellent Oral & Written communication, Negotiating Skills, Confident & Dynamic Personality, Strong creative outlook
- Good oral and written communication skills; Coaching and Training Skills; Analytical Skills
- Marketing Management; Product Devt; Business Devt; Knowledge in Supply-Chain Management
- Preferably with excellent presentation skills; PR Skills and networking skills
ü Leadership: Influencing, leading, and delegating abilities.
ü Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
ü Strategic thinking: Experienced in developing marketing strategies.
ü Result oriented: Ability to achieve the target within given time.
ü Negotiating skills.
ü Conflict resolution.
ü Excellent analytical skills: Expert in forwarding thinking & market research.
ü Sound expertise in development processes and product marketing.
ü Adaptability – Efficient under pressure, always meet deadlines.
ü Decisive: Capable of delivering quick solutions to the marketing troubles.
ü Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
|National Capital Region
|Star Paper Corporation, 46 Joy St, Grace Village, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Competitive salary offer
- Yearly performance bonus
- A great place of work and learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Incorporated on February 19, 1974, Star Paper Corporation (SPC) is a Filipino-owned corporation engaged primarily in the marketing and distribution of quality goods from all over the world. We initially focused on supplying materials to the printing industry, but we have since diversified into various types of businesses ranging from commodity trading, mass distribution, niche market distribution, retail store operations, concession or consignment operations, brand management, tele-selling, and indent representation.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: stapanc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Meal & Transportation Allowance, Company uniform, Mondays - Fridays 8:30am -6:30pm
- Specific Location: 46 Joy St. Grace Vill. Balingasa Quezon City