National Capital Region Jobs Marketing Manager Position at SME Consulting Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SME Consulting Solutions is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Marketing Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱120,000 - ₱150,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|SME Consulting Solutions
|National Capital Region
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts and develop effective strategies that will drive growth, increase brand awareness, and generate revenue. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in marketing, with a focus on strategy, print and digital platforms, marketing automation and sales in a fast paced and agile development environment.
The marketing department functions as a service organization for our sales team to ensure they are well versed on our marketing materials. This person must be a team player and build a strong rapport with other remote staff both over the phone and video meetings.
· Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to achieve business objectives and drive revenue growth.
· Create and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels including print, digital, social media, email, and events.
· Should have experience with producing a full range of both traditional and digital marketing deliverables including print collateral, retail displays, tradeshow graphics, premiums, marketing automation, videos (YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram), website marketing.
· Manage and optimize the company’s marketing automation system, including lead scoring, lead nurturing, and lead generation.
· Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop and implement sales strategies that align with marketing initiatives.
· Lead the development of marketing collateral, including sales materials, product guides, and presentations. This includes displays and in store merchandising.
· Conduct market research and analysis to stay current on industry trends, customer needs, and competitor activity.
· Manage and allocate marketing budget to optimize spending and drive results.
· Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns to senior management.
· Oversee marketing team and report marketing projects, metrics, and deliverables to the executive leadership and CEO.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
· At least 10 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on marketing strategy, print and digital platforms, marketing automation and sales strategy support.
· Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies that drive revenue growth.
· Strong understanding of marketing automation systems and experience with lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
· Experience managing and developing a team of marketing professionals including the ability to manage up at an executive level.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
· Strong analytical skills with experience in data-driven decision making.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment with excellent project management and organizational skills.
· Experience in B2B marketing is a plus.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for marketing and a track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a dynamic work environment that values innovation and collaboration.
ABOUT LIBERTY & REC SPECS
Most prescription glasses and sunglasses serve a singular purpose – vision correction. If you play sports, are active, or need protective eyewear on the job, you know typical frames just don’t cut it. At Liberty, we don’t make glasses – just to make glasses. We engineer specific Rec Specs solutions purpose-built for people in motion to deliver maximum vision performance – all 100% Rx-able. Plus, we’ve been going strong since 1929.
Rec Specs are the #1 global brand for sports and recreation. We believe no one should have to compromise vision performance or protection with ordinary frames and lenses. We provide products that are Purpose-built to Perform, Virtually Indestructible, and Guaranteed for Life. From high-impact protection to PPE to virtually indestructible glasses, Rec Specs are used daily by professional athletes, Olympians, student athletes, and weekend warriors.
We believe performance starts with vision which is why we also have our own lab. Not all labs provide a lens solution that delivers performance + protection for sports and outdoor adventures. The Rec Specs Lab is the only independent national lab dedicated to crafting specialty Rx lenses that are purpose-built, high-quality, and customized to perform.
Liberty’s Purpose-Built Rx Eyewear is sold through over 30,00 independent vision care centers in the USA and through all major optical chains as well as internationally.
Liberty’s head office is based in Fairfield, NJ with a growing team in both Denver, Colorado, and the Philippines. We are passionate about vision protection and performance and our team leads the charge to deliver Liberty’s products and brand vision to the marketplace – primarily to the optical channel.
Benefits to this position include:
-Health Insurance (HMO with Dental Coverage)
-Occasional Work-From-Home if needed
-Other office perks
-Learning from the best in the Global Culture
|National Capital Region
|SME Consulting Solutions Philippines, 2405 Tycoon Center Bldg Pearl Drive, Ortigas, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Competitive Salary Package
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Company Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SME Consulting Solutions is an Outsourcing Company located at the heart of Ortigas Center, Pasig City. We cater to a wide-range of services to our clients worldwide. Our expertise fall on the fields of human resources, banking & finance, sales & marketing, billing solutions, advertising, etc.
What sets us apart from other outsourcing companies is our set of young leaders with a vision not only for themselves and the client, but also for the well-being of their employees.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mon to Fri, Graveyard shift
- Specific Location: Ortigas