Mandaluyong City Jobs Marketing Brand Communications Team Leader Position at Philippine Seven Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Philippine Seven Corporation is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of marketing brand communications team leader and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Philippine Seven Corporation
|Marketing Brand Communications Team Leader
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Marketing Brand Communications Team Leader is responsible for continuous enhancement and management of 7-Eleven brand and image including strategic use and development of communication channels to engage the target market.
- Design effective and appropriate communication plans to roll out all promotions and corporate activities which includes all corporate and supplier driven promotions, advertising campaigns, corporate events, digital media plans.
- Manage schedules for the creation, delivery and rollout of all promotional materials.
- Conceptualize general theme, structure and idea suitable for the promotion and event to capture the target market.
- Analyze and clarify the project briefs to include necessary information before submission.
- Maintain effective working relationships with media industry, advertising and PR agencies.
- Minimize and negotiate cost of materials and other expenditures related to promotions and product launch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Communications/ Advertising
- With 5 years solid experience in communications and campaign management
- Knowledgeable in digital and print campaigns across platforms
- Working knowledge on effective use of media in terms of cost and return .
- Has a strong project management skills and attention to details
- Creative thinker and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- With 3 years experience of handling people
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office and Apple software
|National Capital Region
|7-11, 7F Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippine Seven Corporation (“PSC”) was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on November 1982. It acquired from Southland Corporation (now Seven Eleven, Inc.) of Dallas, Texas the license to operate 7-Eleven stores in the Philippines in December 13, 1982. Operations commenced with the opening of its first store in February 29, 1984 at the corner of Kamias Road and EDSA Quezon City, Metro Manila. Considering the country’s economic condition at that time, the Company grew slowly in its first few years of existence.
Be part of the Country's No. 1 friendly neighborhood store and think what a fulfilling career 7-Eleven can bring you with its ongoing expansion program. We are looking for aggressive and independent individuals to fill in the following positions:
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: sevennc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Business Attire
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong City