Quezon City Jobs Market Research Analyst Position at HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Market Research Analyst in our company, HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc.. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱30,000 - ₱60,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc.
|Market Research Analyst
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Market Research Analyst.
- Provide high-value research support on companies, industries and emerging business topics to HSBC employees (primarily to Global Banking) using wide array of external (secondary) market data sources and the web
- Provide detailed and structured email of research findings
- Ensure deliverables are completed within agreed deadlines and adhere to a high standard of quality
- Ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of research enquiries of clients
- Liaise with clients to validate or clarify requirements, deadlines or sources of information
- Demonstrate good understanding of economic, financial and business concepts and terminology
- Retain a heightened sense of awareness of compliance and client confidentiality obligations
- Demonstrate steep learning curve. The individual will be a self-starter and will not require day-to-day management on routine processes
- Work in collaboration with team members across multiple geographies
- Have a flexible approach to duties and hours of work and a willingness and ability to work night shifts and over weekend
- Undergraduate / Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics with excellent academic credentials
- Relevant working experience in a leading professional services organization, such as a global investment bank, international consulting/accountancy firm, or a leading research house
- Understanding of market data sources including but not limited to Capital IQ, LexisNexis, FactSet, Bloomberg, Euromonitor, Dealogic, Eikon, Moody’s, Standard & Poors, etc., is preferable (not mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Research–oriented and lateral–thinking mind set
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to locate and source intelligent business information from internet, like company financial reports, etc.
- Self-confidence to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels across multiple geographies
- Experience and comfort in simultaneously managing multiple, demanding deadlines
- Outstanding team player
- Initiative – proven track record of delivering results beyond expectations
- Ability to challenge the norm and to identify innovative solutions to improve processes and procedures
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
|National Capital Region
|M355+FJM HSBC Electronic Data Processing, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HSBC was born from one simple idea – a local bank serving international needs. In March 1865, HSBC opened its doors for business in Hong Kong, helping to finance trade between Europe and Asia.
We have been supporting our customers for more than 150 years. Today, we serve more than 40 million personal, wealth and corporate customers worldwide in 64 countries and territories.
The experiences of the past century and a half have formed the character of HSBC. A glance at our history explains why we believe in capital strength, in strict cost control and in building long-term relationships with customers.
The bank has weathered change in all forms – revolutions, economic crises, new technologies – and adapted to survive. The resulting corporate character enables HSBC to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Health insurance coverage for qualified dependents
- Specific Location: Quezon City