National Capital Region Jobs Mandarin Bilingual Speaker – Sales Coordinator Position at Encora Management Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we Encora Management Services Philippines Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as mandarin bilingual speaker - sales coordinator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱70,000 - ₱100,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Encora Management Services Philippines Inc.
|Mandarin Bilingual Speaker - Sales Coordinator
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Encora is looking for a Mandarin Bilingual Speaker who has an experience in Sales from Electronics or Fashion or FMCG or Ecommerce Industry.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establishing strong relations with sellers/brands and supporting their performance, as their main contact point
- Being in charge of the assortment development of a product category for Beauty
- Identifying key assortment opportunities, building sales team priority plan to assist for execution
- Supporting product and content creation process to increase assortment live
- Planning and maintaining constant stock availability
- Ensuring ambitious revenue growth
- Coaching sellers/brands on competitive pricing
- Suggesting promotions to sellers/brands, selling marketing services, organizing these campaigns internally
- Building weekly marketing plan, determining which products/subcategories will be promoted on website and through all marketing channels (newsletters, Facebook, and display etc.)
- Developing strong analytics to evaluate daily/weekly/monthly performance and optimizing further marketing, pricing and product selection
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in the respective industry (Electronics, Fashion, FMCG, Home etc.)
- Self-motivated, can do attitude, enthusiasm for ecommerce and its possibilities
- Outstanding communication and convincing skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers
- Good command of Excel and other Microsoft Office application
- Retail and Marketing knowledge experience a plus
- Fluent in Mandarin, Filipino and English
|National Capital Region
|Encora Management Services Philippines Inc, 8737 Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Encora Management Services, is a global product engineering Services Company, offering a portfolio of software product life cycle solutions. Encora provides end-to-end services to global software product companies including product management, product engineering and professional services, through a combination of offshore delivery, near-shore and supplemented by on-site execution as required. Encora employs over 400 technology professionals across North America, Singapore, Malaysia and multiple locations across India and the Philippines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MFPO-7020-062716-047-N
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days