Learning Experience Manager (training Manager) | 100% Remote Work Vacancies at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Learning Experience Manager (Training Manager) | 100% Remote Work. For those of you who live in Central Visayas & National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Company Confidential, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Learning Experience Manager (training Manager) | 100% Remote Work
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
- Coach: Facilitate weekly 1:1s with direct reports ensure that they are addressing performance gaps effectively, setting the team up for success, and keeping our team connected to the Athena community. Be available for LX Coaches to resolve day-to-day concerns and issues.
- Quality and Process Improvement: Surface defects and improvement opportunities both on an individual level as well as a process level to avoid client churn, and come up with strategies to solve them.
- Support and Guide: Be the point of escalation for the LX Coaches under your cohort and provide insights on coaching strategies that can be applied to specific issues. Tune in to EAs’ needs by identifying the tools, systems, and any role-specific type of support that will enable them and make their work easy.
- Track: Monitor EA performance from NHO to 30 days after they are matched with their clients and intervene when there are performance/quality issues. Monitor escalation tracker and coordinate with the CX and Ops when necessary, to improve and deepen partnerships.
You will lead a group of Learning Experience Coaches (LX Coaches) and help EAs increase their readiness in supporting their clients. Prepare to support them by monitoring EA performance in NHO and ensure that coaching and rehearsal calls are done before each EA hops onto their Onboarding Call with their client.
- Team Management & Leadership
- Track and assess the performance of the LX Coaches; apply interventions and strategies where necessary.
- Hold regular syncs and 1:1s with LX Coaches and LX leaders to align goals and tactics.
- Communicate EA performance gaps and interventions, recommendations, process improvement changes, and help needed to stakeholders.
- Nesting program
- Plan the nesting program for the NHO graduates based on the feedback about the EA (can be found in the Endorsement file).
- Facilitate industry-specific learning experiences so that EAs gain knowledge about their client’s industry and understand how to support them in that environment.
- Revise the nesting program as needed.
- EA performance monitoring during Nesting
- Ensure that LX Coaches are providing rehearsal calls with all EAs and providing additional coaching as needed.
- Coach LX Coaches so that they are giving EAs clear, timely, and actionable feedback in coaching sessions and rehearsal calls.
- Send out EA Readiness Surveys to all EAs towards the end of the Nesting program and before their Onboarding call to gauge their confidence in working with a client.
- Send daily reporting on Nesting performance and immediately inform stakeholders about any issues with EAs (example: attrition risks) and headcount expectations.
- EA-Client Matching
- Manage the EA selection process and ensure that the LX Coaches are preparing EAs for their Onboarding Calls with their clients.
- Coordinate with the NHO team to get EA performance insights to come up with recommendation for EA-Client matches.
- Work closely with the Client Experience team and monitor the available EAs in the pool against the client pipeline.
- Ensure that continuous learning activities are available while EAs wait to be matched.
- Continuous Improvement: How do we set our EAs up for success?
- EA Feedback: Collate and communicate EA performance/skill gaps to the Recruitment, Operations, Client Experience, and LX teams to help optimize our recruitment, training, and coaching processes.
- Track: Monitor EA readiness, intervening when there are performance/quality issues.
- Hire and new LX Coaches.
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boduo International established in 2014 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the PHILIPPINES
Boduo Holding Group who is one of the largest milk tea suppliers in China since 200.
With the support of the headquarters, we have been continuously
expanding our businesses in the global market finding global distributors franchising our brand in the global market and setting up overseas subsidiaries.
For those who want to win a chance in catering, we will always be by your side, helping you to make your dreams come true.
Our Boduo Training Philippines is looking for a new distributor!
If you are interested in being the first distributor in your city please contact us for further cooperation.
We are a group of people with tons of dreams to achieve. If you are aiming
the same thing, you are more than welcome to join us!!
- Specific Location: cubao
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Visayas 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Visayas 2023
- Learning Experience Manager (training Manager) | 100% Remote Work position job vacancies