National Capital Region Jobs Lead Generation Specialist Position at Inspiro
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Inspiro are looking for candidates for the position of lead generation specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱18,000 - ₱22,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Lead Generation Specialist
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
- Finished at least 2 years in college
- Must have at least 2 years Sales experience in a contact center environment
- Must have working knowledge on Business writing, internet research, Marketing principles and strategies, MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint), Project Management
- Must have the ability to understand systems and processes
- Must have presentation and strong negotiation skills
- Must be able to communicate and extract information from people and then clearly articulate it (verbally or written) to people who have different “levels of understanding”
- Conducts evaluation and creates forecast analysis based on sales goals to determine potential sales of a product or service
- Provides and utilizes sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends
- Monitors and conducts extensive analysis on industry, market and competition researches
- Uses various methods and practices to organize the design, development, maintenance of sales platform to keep the sales environment functioning efficiently and effectively
- Updates new leads into SalesForce and ensures maintenance and tracking of records/results
- Generates reports from Salesforce for management presentations and for monitoring purposes
- Monitors and updates proposal templates for Business Development & Sales Support and Strategies, Solutions & Implementation validation
- Collects and records the contact information of prospects, or leads, using website forms, databases, cold-calling and other promotional methods
- Calls companies across the country and offshore, and talks to professionals about their business needs and initiatives, and company’s products, services and benefits
- Conducts Business-to-Business lead generation and sales prospecting to generate revenue
- Sustain business performance by adding and retaining new customers to generate sales revenue
- Ensures received requests, specifications and directive from prospective client representatives are properly addressed and resolved
- Works closely and conducts regular interface with clients to ensure that their needs are met
- Communicates with different departments regarding the status & support needed on implemented programs and activities
- Coordinates closely with the team and other division/department to ensure efficient and effective development and implementation of all administrative sales and marketing services
- Generates findings and analysis based on conducted interview, data gathering and assessment on sales and marketing services and activities
- Creates a detailed reporting of project/process particulars and presents information/data to have a concise, ordered and clear report
- Speaks of ideas clearly and articulately in all presentation and situation may it be for internal or external clients
- Corresponds with and generates reports for the group and clients with all regard for style and language
|National Capital Region
|Inspiro Manila Site - Relia Company, España Blvd, Sampaloc, Quezon City, 1008 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Start ASAP
- Creative environment
- Morning Shift
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Inspiro is a pioneering leader in global customer experience management. We blend tech-savvy and a people-centric approach to deliver multi-lingual, omni-channel solutions that create awesome customer experiences. We have over 12,00 customer champions in 35 global strategic locations serving some of the world's best-known companies across various industries.
Visit our website: ww.inspiro.com
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Employee Activities and Clubs, Smart Casual, Shifting and Graveyard
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong