National Capital Region Jobs [je] Project Manager – It Cybersecurity (contract/ Hybrid) Position at EPS STAFFING SERVICE GROUP, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, EPS STAFFING SERVICE GROUP, INC. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of [JE] Project Manager - IT Cybersecurity (Contract/ Hybrid) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|EPS STAFFING SERVICE GROUP, INC.
|[je] Project Manager - It Cybersecurity (contract/ Hybrid)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Job Type: Full-time (12 months contract, highly renewable)
Work Arrangement: Hybrid; Onsite Work Location: Mandaluyong
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (day shift)
The IT Cybersecurity Project Manager is responsible for management and delivery of large-scale cybersecurity projects to address security threats, vulnerabilities and business risks within Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. The position is part of the Regional IT Infrastructure PMO Team and is responsible for delivery of IT cybersecurity projects across all countries. Projects will provide a range of technical solutions, and IT infrastructure projects and includes global, regional initiatives and in-country mandated projects.
- Reports to: Regional Head of Infrastructure PMO
- Identifying gaps in technology capability versus business requirement.
- Supervising internal IT staff, consultants, vendors and suppliers.
- Meeting with IT analysts and finalizing essential IT infrastructure designs while ensuring the security of infrastructure is not compromised.
- Planning and supervising installation of IT infrastructure.
- Project management (scope, budget and schedule) including regular management reporting for projects execution, user testing, roll out and closure.
- Ensure projects achieve business needs within the parameters of cost, duration and quality.
- Identify potential project risks and implications to the organization and recommend mitigating measures to manage identified risks.
- Responsibilities for ensuring adherence of all deliverables to appropriate standards and quality levels.
- Coordinate all testing schedules, objectives, exercises and post-mortem reviews.
- Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Co-ordination to completion of handover documentation from project execution teams to operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Any of the following Certifications
- Project management certification (Prince2 or PMP)
- Cyber security certification (CompTIA Security+ or CISSP)
- ITIL Foundation
- A minimum of 5 Years’ experience in:-
- Managing mid to large scale IT infrastructure and cybersecurity projects.
- Project management experience working with application development teams
- Excellent knowledge about all aspects of information technology specifically with complex infrastructure environments.
- Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- Ability to keep up with latest developments in the field and upgrade IT infrastructure .
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organization ability.
- Excellent time management skills and understanding the value of a baseline.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent management and leadership qualities.
- Knowledge and Understanding of:-
- Servers, networks, database and storage
- Virtualization technologies, VMWare preferred
- Cloud-based technologies, Microsoft preferred products
- Replication technologies
- Backup technologies
- The principles of information security
- Contractual commitments and deliverables
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Computer skills — proficiency using stand business software, MS Office, and MS Project
- Written and verbal communications and presentation skills
Interested applicants may send their updated resume to me for a confidential discussion. Highly appreciate the referrals. Thank you!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|National Capital Region
|EPS Staffing Service Group | Recruitment Agency Philippines, Unit 1011, Cityland Herrera Tower, 98 VA Rufino Corner Valero, Salcedo Village St., Makati City, Metro Manilla, 1227, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EPS Philippines (EPS Staffing Service Group Inc) is a trusted HR partner in the Philippines and a part of EPS Group that has been operating recruitment and contract staffing services over decades in SEA. EPS group provides our staffing services regionally with offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Japan and Indonesia – leverage on our network of trained recruitment consultants.
Our main business activity is to provide IT recruitment, Executive Search and Staffing Services to our clients in the Philippines. With our strong presence in the South-East Asia region, we aim to provide a full service approach to support our clients within the region for all their recruitment and manpower needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201712406
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong