National Capital Region Jobs It Team Lead | Hybrid | Asap Joiners! (lg) Position at Quess (Philippines) Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of IT Team Lead | Hybrid | ASAP joiners! (lg) in our company, Quess (Philippines) Corp. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱40,000 - ₱65,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Quess (Philippines) Corp
|It Team Lead | Hybrid | Asap Joiners! (lg)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
IT TEAM LEAD
Location: [Asia Pacific] [Philippines] [Alabang]
Category: Team Lead
The IT Team Lead will primarily support to all End-Users in technical problems. This roll will also be responsible for ensuring all Service Request and Incident Ticket are attended accordingly to Coforge IT SLA. The role will also oversee any maintenance activities from ISP, external vendor, and internal team.
More specifically, the core job would include the following:
1. Lead and mentor the IT Helpdesk Team by performing scheduled staff reviews, communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Monitor queues and assist with daily goals and conduct quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures.
3. Establish, recommend, and implement policies to ensure quality, timely and efficient design of customer oriented services.
4. Supervise the IT Assets Monitoring and updating including but not limited to, Workstations, Monitors, Printers, Headsets, Laptops, and all IT related equipment to make sure they are working properly and getting regular maintenance.
5. Work effectively with other teams and implement strategies to increase profitability, productivity and overall client experience.
6. Handle escalated issues from customers.
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required: Bachelor Degree or College Diploma in a relevant field. Experience in a leadership or management role, preferably in the BPO sector. Proven analytic skills in evaluating and implementing technology solution to meet business requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and proven track record as a Team Leader (or higher capacity).
- Proficiency in end user services support, including knowledge of Helpdesk management processes, desktop support, and asset management.
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus. Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Networking including Switches, Routers, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, Latency, VoIP. Active Directory, VPN
- Experience in supporting Windows Server, Virtualization, End-user Hardware Management. Software Change Management, End-user Security (Antivirus, policies,
- etc), OS Management, Software distribution, Collaborative IT Tools (e,.g. Microsoft O365) and Unified Communication & Telephony.
- Willing to work during nigh shift
- Any technical certifications is a plus
- Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Work Set-Up: Hybrid
- Shift Schedule: Shifting
|National Capital Region
|Quess (Philippines) Corp., 8766 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 13- year old start-up.
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 644 locations across India, South East Asia & North America, backed by technology-intensity and domain specialization to create unmatched service experiences.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62010-032421-924-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days