Pasig City Jobs It Support Engineer Position at MiraMed Philippines Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, MiraMed Philippines Group are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as it support engineer with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|MiraMed Philippines Group
|It Support Engineer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The IT Support Engineer role is to ensure proper computer operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostics and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give hands-on help at the desktop level.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolved incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and work orders in a courteous manner.
- Documents all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Builds rapport and elicits problem details from help desk customers.
- Applies diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Accesses software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Identifies and learns appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Performs post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Develops help sheets and knowledge base articles for end users.
Education and/or Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent
WORK SET UP: ON-SITE
WORK SCHEDULE: MID SHIFT/GRAVEYARD SHIFT
|National Capital Region
|Miramed Philippines Group, LLC - Philippine Branch, One Corporate Center, 15th Floor, cor, 1605 Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Career Growth
- Competitive Salary
- HMO On Day 1
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MiraMed Global Services stands as the premier global provider of business process outsourcing solutions to healthcare organizations nationwide. MiraMed partners with hospitals, health networks, physician practices and related industry service organizations to provide a broad portfolio of customizable solutions, uncover and capitalize on hidden financial opportunities, improve productivity and ultimately increase profits.
The key to MiraMed's success is its unique business model that has evolved over the last twenty-five years. Under this model, MiraMed pairs healthcare industry experts with world-class processes, infrastructure and technology to deliver meaningful and measurable results. This proprietary model enables sustainable change by delivering a complete, customizable "end-to-end" solution devised to meet a client's own unique financial and organizational needs.
Patient Services, Billing Services, Reimbursement Services, and Consulting
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, HMO for Dependents, Smart Casual, 5 days workdays