Pasig City Jobs It Infrastructure Engineer Position at ResultsCX
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as IT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ResultsCX, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|It Infrastructure Engineer
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will be supporting a Windows/Linux systems on both virtualized and physical environment comprised of 20+ remote locations throughout North America and Asia, with several thousand of call-center and corporate users. This role will involve managing server infrastructure from deign through implementation and support. Requires experience in building IT solutions and infrastructure to fit a specialized business need.
In this role you will:
- Complete configuration, installation, and support the equipment in Microsoft Windows/Linux environments to the specifications of client requirements
- Create Visio drawings of infrastructure layout for virtual and physical hardware in the DataCenter.
- Create Infrastructure scripting and automation
- Spec out servers and infrastructure for enterprise needs
- Add physical parts to servers and implementation
- Integrate servers, including database, application, web, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems.
- Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Manage all aspects of virtualization and the administration of VMWare VCenter, OPS Manager and VSphere
- Have responsibility for advanced management of storage area network environments to include hardware vendors such as EMC, HPE 3Par, Nimble, Dell PowerVault
- Backups & Restore both virtual and physical servers
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system-related products and services.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
We are looking for someone who has:
- An advanced understanding of Datacenter power solutions and power load handling.
- An Advanced understanding of diverse IT environments to allow for architecting of solutions, both new and existing.
- Working knowledge of LAN technologies isci, fiber, fiber mesh, ILO, Console access
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Windows active directory along with group policy administration
- Minimum of 5 years’ direct experience with Windows/Linux administration and maintenance, in at least medium sized company, preferably in a service providing industry.
- 5+ years support experience with VMWare Infrastructure.
- 5+ years’ experience with data protection (backup/restore) technology solution.
- 5+ years’ experience with out-of-band management technologies for servers.
- 5+ years on-hand experience in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and problem resolution.
- Ability to create Infrastructure scripting and automation including PowerShell and other tools
- Experience with DNS, PKI, DFS, WSUS and Patch Management.
- Experience specking out servers and infrastructure for enterprise needs
- Experience adding physical parts to servers and implementation
- Experience with Network Security scanning tool such as Nessus and Qualys.
- Symantec Antivirus Management or similar technology solution.
- Knowledge on IIS and Apache Web Server management.
- Experience with Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 or higher.
|National Capital Region
|ResultsCX - Silver City, Silver City, Frontera Drive Cor. Dona Julia Vargas, Pasig CPO, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For three decades, ResultsCX has been a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty levels brands need to thrive and grow while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 30 locations and approximately 20,00 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), process automation, and our own SupportPredict digital engagement software as a service (SaaS).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Night Differential, Annual performance Appraisal, Performance Incentives, Smart Business Casual, Shifting