Pasay City Jobs Infrastructure Network Engineer ( Pasay) Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Company Confidential is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of infrastructure network engineer ( pasay) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Infrastructure Network Engineer ( Pasay)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Handles task based queue or work completed tickets in the order which received and/or based on criticality.
- Provides hands on support for installations and troubleshooting local infrastructure issues
- Will assist Sr. Engineers with designing and implementing new solutions
- Will assist in maintaining and updating documentation.
- Administers onsite and remote assistance as needed.
- Participates in planning, daily stand-ups, back-log sessions.
- Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Identifies areas of opportunity to improve our service offering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 4-5 years related work experience in a BPO setting
- Must have handled the following:
Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, UNIX, Linux
Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP,Latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PP, MPLS
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate with staff who are not technically trained
- Possess strong teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule , Holidays and Weekends
- Can start ASAP will be prioritized
|National Capital Region
|Falcon Recruitment Agency, Inc., 2340-2 F.B. Harrison St, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work Life Balance
- Creative environment
- Opportunities for Enhanced Learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Boduo International established in 2014 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the PHILIPPINES
Boduo Holding Group who is one of the largest milk tea suppliers in China since 200.
With the support of the headquarters, we have been continuously
expanding our businesses in the global market finding global distributors franchising our brand in the global market and setting up overseas subsidiaries.
For those who want to win a chance in catering, we will always be by your side, helping you to make your dreams come true.
Our Boduo Training Philippines is looking for a new distributor!
If you are interested in being the first distributor in your city please contact us for further cooperation.
We are a group of people with tons of dreams to achieve. If you are aiming
the same thing, you are more than welcome to join us!!
- Specific Location: cubao