Mandaluyong City Jobs Incident Manager (night Shift) Position at Masergy Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Masergy Philippines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Incident Manager (Night Shift) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Masergy Philippines Inc.
|Incident Manager (night Shift)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
As an individual contributor, will work within the Network Operations Center (NOC) environment, in a fast-paced, 24×7 infrastructure. The successful candidate will have previous experience in the Telecom industry, with a strong technical background, allowing them to quickly identify and resolve technical issues. This role requires a dedicated individual who is able to prioritize, communicate effectively, and is driven to deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Ensure timely resolution of complex technical issues within the NOC environment
- Act as a point of contact for all high-priority and critical escalations – manage the entire escalation process from identification to resolution
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, engineering teams, and external vendors to ensure effective resolution of escalated issues
- Develop and maintain comprehensive reporting to accurately capture escalation performance
- Work closely with the NOC team to proactively identify and mitigate potential roadblocks in the service delivery process
- Communicate and provide regular status updates to stakeholders during the escalation process
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Communications, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a NOC or technical operations environment
- Previous experience of managing technical escalations
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the telecommunication industry is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work well under pressure with a proactive attitude, and possess the necessary technical skills to solve complex technical issues.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
|National Capital Region
|Masergy, 360 Shaw Blvd. Corner Nueve De Pebrero St., Unit 401 4/F Shaw I.T. Center Building, Mandaluyong, Manila, 1552 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Comcast Business and Masergy have joined forces to redefine what's possible for future-thinking mid-market and enterprise customers.
Serving You Better Together
Combining Comcast Business’ high-quality network and scale with Masergy’s innovative, solutions-oriented approach, we prepare businesses for what’s next with a full suite of technology solutions including connectivity, secure networking with a global reach, security services, and unified communications tools — all tailored to meet each customer’s individual needs.
Meeting You Wherever You Are with What You Need
Unbeatable Solutions across Every IT Domain
Highest-quality connectivity with the regional and global reach you demand
A comprehensive portfolio from SD-network, security, and unified communications services to AI-powered automation and 24/7 management
Pricing that reflects Comcast Business’ economies of scale
Tailored Technologies with a Human Touch
The flexibility to choose from self-serve, co-managed, and managed solutions
Holistic security solutions to match your IT environment—cloud, endpoint, and network
A variety of sales channels with trusted advisors who understand your complex needs
Future-Ready Solutions for Today, Tomorrow, and the Unknown
AI analytics power intelligent insights, predictions, and automation
Next-gen architectures facilitate hyper agility, converged platforms, and SASE solutions
Innovation in intent-based networking with roadmaps pioneering the autonomous future
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), may be shifting
- Specific Location: Shaw IT Center