San Juan City Jobs Hub Coordinator – Operations, Shopee Xpress (san Juan City) Position at Shopee Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Hub Coordinator - Operations, Shopee Xpress (San Juan City). For candidates who reside in San Juan City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Shopee Philippines Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Shopee Philippines Inc.
|Hub Coordinator - Operations, Shopee Xpress (san Juan City)
|San Juan City
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
● Assists in the day-to-day hub operation (both last mile and first mile activities), including parcel inbounding, sorting, rider dispatch, orders exception handling and validation RTS processing and dispatch, and inventory control.
● Conducts team briefing and documents minutes of the meeting
● Supports in monitoring the hub’s performance by ensuring high productivity levels and Hub KPI’s are efficiently met.
● Creates, reviews and validates reports of the Hub
● Assists Customer Support team in call outs to solve Customer support escalations
● Implements process improvement initiatives & projects geared towards increasing Hub productivity
● Handle payment transactions and other payment processes
● Coordinates with agency coordinators in overseeing agency teams
● Works with Security and Safety teams on matters related to safety and security of the hub
● Prepares and monitors compliance to backroom and fleet rosters.
● Ensures compliance to company and functional SOPs and policies
● Other tasks related to the operations of the Hub
● Report to the assigned Hub
● Bachelor’s Degree Holder
● At least 3 years related experience in Logistics, Warehouse and Distribution. Experience in e-commerce fulfillment is an advantage.
● Has held a leadership role preferably in a warehouse or hub environment
● Experience in payments processing or similar function
● Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
● Willing to be assigned anywhere in the designated Cluster
● Flexible; can accommodate shifting schedule or on call shifts
● Must have a continuous learning mindset; able to do administrative and other tasks in hub operations
|National Capital Region
|San Juan City
|Shopee Philippines, Seven/NEO, 5th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sea is a leading global consumer internet company. Our businesses include Shopee, the most popular e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, Garena, a leading global online games developer and publisher, and SeaMoney, one of the fastest-growing digital financial services networks in Southeast Asia.
Our mission is to better the lives of the consumers and small businesses of our region with technology. We are headquartered in Singapore and listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Hours