Quezon City Jobs Hr Specialist – Compensation & Benefits Position at McAsia Foodtrade Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HR Specialist - Compensation & Benefits with full time working hours for our company office, McAsia Foodtrade Corporation, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, McAsia Foodtrade Corporation, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HR Specialist - Compensation & Benefits.
|McAsia Foodtrade Corporation
|Hr Specialist - Compensation & Benefits
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 2-3 months of working experience in the related field is required for this position. (Compensation and Benefits)
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to be assigned in Apo St. Quezon City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides guidance to employees on queries related to company benefits
- Handles monthly remittance of employees’ monthly government contributions (SS. PAGIBIG, Philhealth. BIR) (as needed)
- Act as liaison with government institutions like SS. PhilHealth. Pag Ibig,
- Process statutory compensation-related documents such as Certificate of Contribution. Maternity/ Sickness benefit certification, reimbursements, and others
- Provide support to HR in clearance processing Payroll Support:
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data
- Organize regular orientation on statutory and corporate benefits to keep the employees well-informed and educated about their benefits with the company.
- Ensure payroll records are updated and provide a summary of employee data reports.
- Prepare government or company loan payroll instructions.
- Manage statutory reporting and preparation of related reports.
- Ensures resolution of employee requests, queries, disputes, and complaints related to payroll
- Carry out other work-related duties that may be assigned as the business demands.
|National Capital Region
|McAsia Foodtrade Corporation, 158 Apo St, Santa Mesa Heights, Quezon City, 1114 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
McAsia Foodtrade Corporation is a newly established corporation in March 2012 that aims to be a major supplier of Asian Cuisine Ingredients in the Philippines. A direct importer of Japanese dry food items that are currently being supplied to different restaurant chains, hotels and food institutions in Metro Manila and a few in Visayas Region.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mondays-Fridays (compressed work week) 8am-6:36pm