Quezon City Jobs Hr Officer (aconfi) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR Officer (Aconfi). For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Hr Officer (aconfi)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resources Management, or any Business related courses
- With at least 2 years experience as an HR Generalist handling Recruitment, Labor and Employee Relations
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good in verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has the ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php17,00.00 – Php20,00.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for promotion
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days