National Capital Region Jobs Healthcare Recruiter Position at Nationwide Therapy Group LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Nationwide Therapy Group LLC are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as healthcare recruiter with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Nationwide Therapy Group LLC
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
We are looking for experienced Healthcare Recruiters to attract, recruit, and successfully place and deploy healthcare professionals with our clients.
As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment of US based licensed/registered nurses, nurse practitioners, as well as physicians.
- Conduct end to end cycle of recruitment which includes searching, calling, qualifying, negotiating, job offer and placement
- Conduct phone screens of potential candidates to evaluate and assess their suitability for the job
- Prepare documentation related to potential leads and candidate assessments utilize and maintain related files and systems for tracking, analysis, and reporting purpose
- Work closely with the recruitment team to ensure candidates are properly managed throughout the recruitment process this may include scheduling and facilitating additional interviews
- Generate and maintain a pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates through networking, research, data mining, and the use of available resources
- Utilize a variety of sourcing channels such as candidate referrals, networking, online databases, and school contacts to identify potential candidates
- Follow-up with candidates regarding their offers and other necessary information
· Bachelor’s degree in a human resources or healthcare related field (preferred but not required)
· Minimum of 2 years US healthcare recruiting experience, previous experience recruiting nurses and physicians is required
· RNs and Nursing graduates are preferred
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly present complex information
· Must be willing to work on a permanent graveyard shift night
· Must be willing to work onsite
· Must be willing to be trained
What we offer
· Competitive compensation package
· Perks and performance bonuses
|National Capital Region
- Competitive Package
- Weekends Off
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays