National Capital Region Jobs Gds Tax – Tax Senior Consultant ( Its Advisory) Position at EY GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES (GDS) PHILIPPINES
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of GDS Tax - Tax Senior Consultant ( ITS Advisory) in our company, EY GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES (GDS) PHILIPPINES. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|EY GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES (GDS) PHILIPPINES
|Gds Tax - Tax Senior Consultant ( Its Advisory)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Are you …
• Experienced in demonstrating project management, leadership, communication, relationship building, analytical, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organization skills and focus on quality and attention to detail
• Knowledge of International tax concepts such as tax treaty, BEPS, MLI etc.
• Excellent client management skills
• Experienced to handle multiple engagements within the practice assigned and therefore must have the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent transaction structuring and report writing skills with an aptitude to highlight the tax issues and sensitise the clients on the same
• Proficient in strong communication, both written and verbal and ability to present research findings
• Proficient using MS Office tools specifically Powerpoint, WORD, EXCEL and Advance Excel.
• Willing to work in a hybrid set-up (Twice per week)
We have something for you …
An exciting opportunity with our International Tax Advisory team.
Your main objective is to participate in International and Transaction Tax engagements by thoroughly and accurately analysing information and develop effective approaches to clients tax requirements. You will be required to demonstrate dedication to quality in all aspects of your work, which will include managing client service team members and contributing to the achievement of team goals.
• Developing and delivering International and Transaction Tax engagements such as Due Diligence, structuring, International tax advisory engagements and reports with timely, responsive services/work products
• Participate in business development initiatives
• Build strong internal relationships within the team and across other services
• Take ownership of your schedule and proactively seek work when necessary to meet your annual chargeability goal
• Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
• Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting, retaining and training transfer pricing professionals
• Maintain a robust educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
• Adhere to practice protocol and other internal processes consistently
• Amenable to work on a Hybrid set-up or (twice per week)
• 3-5 Years of International tax and/or Mergers and Acquisition tax experience. Mandatory that the candidate has a prior experience in an International tax advisory practice in a client facing role.
• Chartered Accountant /MBA/CPA
• B.Com / BBA/ BBM/ BA (Economics)/ M.Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Economics)/ MBA/CFA
• Any Additional Degree/ Diploma/Specialization in fields related to Financial Services Sector/Tax/International Taxation
How you can make a difference …
• Delivering projects consistently by applying designated methodology, processes, standards and technology tools and with respect to turnaround, quality and handling workflow distribution.
• Working as single point of contact on engagements for users/clients regarding service delivery and day-to-day operations
• Monitor metrics for service delivery, opportunities for improving customer satisfaction and implement appropriate modifications to process
• Instil EY culture at the individual level
• Proactively and timely identify operational problems and propose solutions. Escalate issues where required to the reporting Managers
Skills and attributes for success …
• Exhibit inclusive behaviour in interactions with internal & external stakeholders with strong communication skills
• Taking the initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring feedback, key developmental experiences, self-directed learning and formal learning
• Help define learning gaps and work with sub-service line leaders and local L&D to define and deploy a process to bridge the learning gap
• Setting strategy for how work is assigned and performed under the guidance of the reporting Manager.
• Works with resource manager to ensure the strategy is met
|National Capital Region
|EY GDS (CS) Philippines, Inc., Robinsons Cyber Sigma, Lawton Ave, McKinley West, Taguig, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic global delivery network working across ten locations – Argentina, China, India, Poland, UK, Hungary, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Spain, and the Philippines – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. By combining skilled professionals, automation and advanced technology to build new solutions and services, EY GDS helps EY teams transform the client experience and deliver greater value, increasing efficiency and agility for clients while maintaining the same high quality and global standards that the EY organization is renowned for – from anywhere in the world. In the Philippines, EY GDS was set up in Manila in 2015. Starting out with just 25 employees, it has now grown to an organization with a strong 4,500+ headcount.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)