Quezon City Jobs Ga Accountant Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as ga accountant with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Ensuring the efficient and effective processing, integrity and reporting of all General Ledger transactions and the close process at the end of each calendar period.
- Responsible for Statutory, Tax and legal compliance as well as cash management, treasury and internal controls.
- Ensuring that all account reconciliations, SOX Controls, Accounting Controls, and Compliance requirements are met and delivered in accordance with company standards and timelines.
- Perform financial analysis which includes both horizontal and vertical analysis of GL accounts.
- Review monthly journal entries for accuracy and completeness. Ensure all entries are posted to Oracle.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and ensure all open items are resolved in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2-4 years work experience and a degree in accounting, preferably a CPA.
- Excellent Excel skills. Experience with major enterprise accounting systems such as Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft.
- Experience in medium to large company environment, preferably a multinational company.
- Experience in business control is a plus.
- Good English communication skills required.
|National Capital Region
|Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City