National Capital Region Jobs Fullstack Developer Position at Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Fullstack Developer in our business office, Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related area.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience preferred working with C# .NET Core, MS SQL Server and EF.
- Experience preferred but not required in SOA, Cosmos DB, Angular, Redis.
- Experience in systems development techniques and methodologies (data modeling, entity relationship diagramming and functional decomposition) are preferred.
- Experience with automation testing is preferred.
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or cloud technologies is preferred.
- Experience in the Financials, Human Resources or Benefits domain areas is preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with US counterparts is preferred
- Ability to work on “virtual” teams with members from different geographic areas
- Ability to multi-task, and be mindful of deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to remain focused on assigned projects.
- Committed to quality and continuous improvement
|National Capital Region
|NNIT Philippines Inc., 10F 2251 IT Hub, Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. (ww.nityo.com) is a US head-quartered IT services company having operations in 17 countries with 27 offices across the globe including US, Europe and Asia.
Our portfolio of services includes technical and non-technical Manpower services to several on-shore and off-shore clients across the globe, including many Fortune 100 and Global 200 companies. It covers the commercial, industrial and government sectors, encompassing key vertical markets from: financial services, manufacturing and semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, retail, telecommunications and utilities, system integrators, and up to independent software vendors.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. aims to be the most preferred Business Partner locally and globally by ensuring the recommended solutions are implemented in the shortest span of time thereby resulting in on time delivery. This gives optimum quality for our customers in finding the best resources to achieve their "CORE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES".
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62020-097-N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days