Quezon City Jobs Financial Reporting And Planning Analyst Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as financial reporting and planning analyst and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
|Financial Reporting And Planning Analyst
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The aim of the GRPA is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise.
The GRPA comprises a pool of specialists who support all global business units. Teams prepare and run standard reports with commentaries on trends and variances, respond to ad-hoc requests for analytics to provide support for product profitability, business case preparation and investigation into financial performance and are key in enabling decision support. Prepares the forecast and budgets and initial commentary based on key drivers for revenue and costs and using trends, market, and business assumptions. They also support loading the planning tool and finalizing the Hyperion submissions and preparation of the budget presentation material. The team delivers timely and quality management reporting to support business decisions and team members.
• Prepares and distributes periodic financial statements for users other than those directly employed by the organization.
• Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional standards and organization policies.
• Prepares consolidation journal entries, eliminates intercompany transactions and consolidates divisional and subsidiary financial accounts in a timely and accurate basis for inclusion in internal and external financial statements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related area.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial reporting, planning, and analysis (revenue, cost, expense); with actual experience in budgeting and providing commentaries
• Strong analytical skills, a self-starter with “can do” mentality; quick learner in a complex and demanding environment.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial and management accounting, process and systems.
• Affinity with large and complex international working environment; ability to travel occasionally.
• Commercial and organizational awareness, ideally in a comparable industry.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be willing to work in a night shift schedule.
• Hyperion/Peoplesoft experience preferred
|National Capital Region
|Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City