Makati City Jobs Financial Advisor (axalerate) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Financial Advisor (AXALERATE) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Financial Advisor (axalerate)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- The ideal candidate will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. They should be comfortable creating financial plans and cross-checking work to ensure the complete accuracy of information.
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field
- Sales and Customer Services
- Strong understanding of the investment business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
Employment Type: Full-time
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days