Pasig City Jobs Finance Operations Manager | Onsite | Morning Shift Position at Acquire BPO
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Acquire BPO is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of finance operations manager | onsite | morning shift and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Finance Operations Manager | Onsite | Morning Shift
|Type of Work
You are a Finance Operations Manager, a champion in your field. As part of the A-team, your role plays an important part in our success.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR ROLE
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with generally accepted accounting principles and current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
In a nutshell, you have won the day when you make customers happy with your best and excellent service!
Consistent to our goal as an organization, at Acquire BPO, we are looking for individuals who are passionate in winning; those who enjoy achieving goals with the determination to go beyond hurdles.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance in a BPO setting
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, with the ability to understand issues, resolve problems and manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Willing to contribute beyond the defined role to meet our needs as circumstances require
WHAT WE VALUE:
We’re proud of our diverse global team, all working in a collaborative environment and happy to share these common values:
- Leadership: Continuous improvement starts with independent action.
- Ambition: Voice and measure your goals.
- Impact: Do, get it done, create impact.
- Judgement: Make wise judgement calls, putting the team and business at heart.
- Leverage: Do more with less, master the art of leverage.
- Passion: Be positive, bring passion and energy.
- Transparency: A transparent team can help each with other.
Acquire BPO is a business outsourcer with a vision is to connect organizations to skilled people globally. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for corporate growth, by enabling businesses to leverage the best global resources at the right price.
|National Capital Region
|Acquire BPO Philippines | Head Office & Recruitment Hub, 37th & Mezzanine Floors, Robinsons Cyberscape Beta, Ruby Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Morning shift
- Competitive Package
- Day 1 HMO + Dependents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Acquire BPO is an award-winning, global business outsourcer with 8,500+ staff operating out of Class A offices in 16 locations across the Philippines, Australia, the Dominican Republic and the US, as well as from comprehensive Work-from-Home environments, where client-permitted. We are one of the fastest-growing BPO companies and Australia’s largest outsourcer to the Philippines.We have 16-years’ experience delivering intelligent contact center and back-office functions for global businesses across many industries including telecommunications, banking and financial services, insurance, media, education and retail. We're recognized as being Safe, Flexible and Innovative, giving our clients the capability to Outsource with confidence.As a dynamic organization with the ability to take your career to the next level, we're looking for strong candidates with BPO experience to join our growing team. We value our employees highly and, as such, offer excellent career development programs and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO Coverage up to 2 dependents, Non-taxable allowances and other incentives, Business Casual, Australian, UK & US time
- Specific Location: Cyberscape Gamma, Ortigas