Makati City Jobs Finance Assistant (bcm One Asia Inc) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Finance Assistant (BCM One Asia Inc) with full time working hours for our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Jobstreet Philippines, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Finance Assistant (BCM One Asia Inc).
|Finance Assistant (bcm One Asia Inc)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- The Finance Assistant position is responsible for a variety of duties related to administrative duties in relation to day-to-day processes in the Corporate Finance Department. Responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly reports and processing of financial transactions, and serving as a liaison not limited to banking,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing and recording in Intacct of vendor invoices/petty cash replenishment/government remittances/final pay & others.
- Payment Processing of vendor invoices/petty cash replenishment/government remittances/final pay (via online bank transfers/checks)
- Payroll processing. (Bank upload)
- Liaise with banks & government agencies such as the Bureau of Internal Revenue/Local Government Unit & others.
- Interacts and liaises with vendors /internal stakeholders.
- Issuance of BIR Form 2307 to Vendors and monitor & collect copies of official receipts from vendors for paid invoices.
- Maintain and keep a hard copy of the files and documentation.
- Assist in month-end closing (accrual & other tasks).
- Manage employee receivables (HMO, maternity reimbursements & others).
- Review and process cash advances, liquidations, and reimbursements.
- Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reportorial requirements (i.e., Online Submission of Audited Financials to SEC/BIR portal, GFFS).
- Undertake a range of more complex technical support task data compilation, reconciliation, research, and analysis and make recommendations for improvement to processes, procedures, and systems.
- Adaptable to undertaking general administrative duties for the Finance team as may be required.
- Ensuring confidentiality and professional integrity are upheld at all times.
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the manager.
- At least an Accounting, Finance, or Business Management Major
- 1+ years’ experience in any Accounting or Finance services is an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite specially MS Excel
- Demonstrable understanding of general accounting processes and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Finance admin: 2 years (Preferred)
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days