National Capital Region Jobs Field Operations Position at IT Managers Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as FIELD OPERATIONS in our business office, IT Managers Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|IT Managers Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Two (2) years experience preferred but not required in an IT field work assignment or repair center and strong background in IT equipment troubleshooting.
- Experienced gained from service company, bank or other financial institution an advantage.
- Technical Skill: Knowledgeable in hardware, software and network troubleshooting
- Workstation installation and configuration
◦ Additional equipment
◦ Workstation replacement
◦ Installaton and configuration of peripherals (keyboard, mouse, IP phones, printers, scanners, etc.)
- IT Equipment transfers
◦ Installation and dismantling
◦ Transfer of equipment from one user area to another
◦ Transfer of equipment from supplies rooms to user area and vice versa
◦ Configuration of workstation and peripherals
- Perform corrective actions on reported IT incidents related to workstations and peripherals.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati and Ortigas. (Onsite)
- 10 Contract position(s) available.
- Project-based arrangement (2 years contract)
- Offers competitive compensation package.
- Government-mandated benefits
- HMO / Healthcard
- Service Incentive Leaves (SIL)
|National Capital Region
|IT Managers Incorporated, Suite 99 9F Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IT Managers, Inc. is a 100% Filipino owned company that provides information technology services both locally and internationally. ITM offers alternative solutions that are both cost effective and responsive to the ever growing demand for well-qualified information technology professionals in the country today.
Our goal is to set a benchmark and corner a significant share in the country's I.T. industry by giving the highest level of professional expertise, dynamism, and integrity in all of our undertakings.
To achieve this, we provide services that will meet the demands of the I.T. industry. These are consulting and recruitment services, application development, software training and engagement program (STEP), and data entry services. In ensuring that these services meet the requirements of the industry, the skills and competence of each individual are constantly upgraded by providing them the tools, equipment, and technology necessary to excel in this fast changing environment.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-PFO-7290-011911-009-LR
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees