Makati City Jobs Electrical Design Engineer Position at Solar Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Solar Philippines are looking for candidates for the position of electrical design engineer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Engineering & Electrical and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Electrical Design Engineer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Must be a Registered Electrical Engineer
- With at least 3-4 years of extensive experience in power plant design, PV solar farms distribution system and auxillary power design, diesel battery or renewables is preferred
- Oral and written proficiency in English for interdisciplinary coordination and preparation for technical documents
- Must be skilled in MS Office, ETAP, AutoCAD, Google Earth
- Adaptable, self-starter and hardworking
- Will be assigned in Makati – Head Office with hybrid work arrangement
- Can do site visits around Luzon areas (Project Sites)
|National Capital Region
|Solar Philippines, 20/F, 8767, 1227 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Join the first mover of Solar/Renewable energy in the PH
- A culture of teamwork, fosters personal and career growth
- Flexible work arrangements available
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TRUST THE LEADER AND EXPERT IN SOLAR IN THE COUNTRY
Solar Philippines is the largest solar in the country.
It’s a 100% Filipino-owned company that develops and manages sites for large-scale solar projects in the Philippines. It currently has an inventory of 20,00 hectares of land, primed for the creation of the largest solar project portfolio in the world. It also has power generation interests and currently operates solar farms and microgrids, supplying additional power to the Luzon grid and energizing underserved communities across the nation.
Solar Philippines aims to disrupt the current landscape and give focus on green-led energy, by paving the way for large-scale solar projects in the country.
It strives to give Filipinos more access to cheaper, cleaner, and reliable 24/7 solar energy.
Technology & Expertise
Solar Philippines deploys the latest technologies in solar energy. At present, it has a 400-MW total generating capacity of the solar systems, which includes the 100-MW solar farm project in Concepcion, Tarlac in partnership with Prime Infra and the 63.3MW Calatagan, Batangas Solar Farm - a joint venture with Korean Electric Corporation (KEPCO).
Just recently, Solar Philippines also announced its plans to develop the 500-MW Nueva Ecija solar farm in the town of Penaranda.
Engineering, Procurement & Construction
With a team of 200 highly skilled in-house engineers, Solar Philippines provides high-quality and lowest-cost solar installations, utilizing world-class design tools and lean concepts in supply chain and construction methodologies.
Minigrid Development & Operations
The first to deploy the largest operating solar battery mini-grid project in Southeast Asia and hundreds more in the pipeline locally & globally, Solar Philippines serves power directly to paying households and businesses in far-flung underserved areas.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM, Monday - Friday