National Capital Region Jobs Documentation Associate ( Customs Declarant) Position at AJ&J Cargo Movers, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Documentation Associate ( Customs Declarant) with full time working hours for our company office, AJ&J Cargo Movers, Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, AJ&J Cargo Movers, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Documentation Associate ( Customs Declarant).
|AJ&J Cargo Movers, Inc.
|Documentation Associate ( Customs Declarant)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must be a graduate of BS Customs Administration;
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Tariff Classification, Computation of duties and taxes, and Lodgment of SAD
- Knowledgeable on the use of computer applications (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Good Communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Proactive, Result-Oriented, and Team-Player
- Can works with less supervision
- Amenable to work in Manila City and can start ASAP
- Preparation of documents and clearances required for customs processing
- Classification of commodities to its corresponding tariff heading
- Computation of duties and taxes
- Lodgement of goods declaration
- Perform proper recording and documentation of accounts handled
- Provide timely updates to clients on status of shipments
- Transact with shipping lines, forwarders, and other entities relative to shipments handled by the company
- Other functions that may be necessary to the fulfillment of assigned duty
|National Capital Region
|AJ&J Cargo Movers, Inc, AJ&J Building, 1949 San Marcelino St, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Start to work ASAP
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AS CUSTOMS BROKER:
AJJCMI/ACOassists importers and exporters in availing specific requirements of the Bureau of Customs from government agencies (i.e., Bureau of Industry, Central Bank, Department of Finance, etc..) It handles the clearance of import/export documentation, process bill of lading for importers and declares the amount of customs duties and tax to be paid for the release of imported goods. Revenue of AJJCMI is dependent of the volume of import documents, which an importer gives to them as broker for facilitation. It is essential that AJJCMI maintains good working relation with its client as the latter could easily shift to another broker at will especially for large importers that may avail of 2 or more brokerage firms.
AS FREIGHT FORWARDER:
AJJCMI/ACO offers the services of a Domestic Freight Forwarder. This involves the transfer of goods from one island to another not only from port to port, but also via transshipment or, if required, up to door delivery. AJJCMI/ACO involves 3 parties in this transaction, namely: carrier, principal (shipper) and employer (consignee). The carrier is the agent chosen to deliver goods such as an airline or shipping line. The principal are the parties which deliver the goods, while the employer is for whom the goods are to be delivered by carrier.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Benefits will be discussed during Job Offer
- Specific Location: Malate, Manila