Mandaluyong City Jobs Digital Marketing Data Analyst Position at Insight
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Mandaluyong City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Digital Marketing Data Analyst in our business office, Insight.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Digital Marketing Data Analyst
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Marketing Data Coordinator for the Technology Marketing team is responsible for providing the Corporate Campaigns Team with a deep analysis of our focus markets, our campaign performance and sales out reporting related to our programs and initiatives.
This includes looking up sales and client data in our internal systems (CRM) and appending it to marketing data, organizing excel spreadsheets for stakeholder reporting, working with the campaign marketing team to provide predictive marketing analysis for future campaigns, and other data-driven activities. This role calls for a high level of experience with Excel and PowerPoint as well as a high attention to detail.
This position will require the ability to analyze market trends, understand landing page and email metrics and to aggregate data to create full return on investment reports and campaign effectiveness reviews.
What you’ll do at Insight
- Format Excel spreadsheets to be easily interpreted by end users
- Prepare data for presentations and meetings
- Ability to educate different end users on the results and metrics being measured
- Work collaboratively with fellow marketing teammates, managers and senior leaders to help layout and speak to key performance indicators, sales and other marketing metrics
What you’ll need to join Insight
- Work schedule: Night Shift
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Marketo or other ESPs
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
|National Capital Region
|10F - 11F, Insight Manila, Robinson Cyber Omega, Pearl Dr, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Insight is a Fortune 500 global company that continually transforms. It’s a place of tremendous opportunity. At Insight, you have a chance to grow your career and, in doing so, enable transformation of yourself and our clients’ businesses.
We provide smart, cutting-edge technology solutions for global organizations of all sizes in four Insight Intelligent Technology™ solution areas: Cloud + Data Center Transformation, Connected Workforce, Digital Innovation and Supply Chain Optimization.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)