National Capital Region Jobs Data Protection Operations Support | Wfh | Join Asap! (lg) Position at Quess (Philippines) Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱35,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Quess (Philippines) Corp
|Data Protection Operations Support | Wfh | Join Asap! (lg)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Suitable candidate typically has an innovative focus with quality communication/facilitation skills (both verbal and written), as well as the ability to work autonomously, under pressure, and to prioritize tasks.
Preferred candidates typically come from information technology business and/or systems analyst or information technology operations support (systems/help desk support analysts) background, with prior hands on experience with a strong drive to learn existing and new technologies.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Understand and support data protection team’s operational processes handling a variety of user inquires and issues around operational processes (e.g.: Storage/Webmail, SharePoint/OneDrive Exception reviews and outcomes).
- Understand and apply the concepts of security controls and ability to uphold information security principles and commitments.
- Provide intake, disposition and fulfilment support by evaluating user requests and taking action, including preliminary review and analysis of request and routing for approvals and escalations as needed.
- Assist in documenting and maintaining procedural and other appropriate artifacts associated with the execution of data protection processes.
- Work, coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team.
- Contribute to Northern Trust’s commitment to information security, especially data security, within the company by fulfilling the job responsibilities as well as having a great attitude to learn and apply new technology concepts.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert experience with report visualization (Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience providing excellent customer service with an awareness of prioritization of tasks, stakeholders, budget, and time
- Working knowledge of information security scanning technologies
- ITIL certification, CompTIA Security+ or other related certifications
- Experience with automated communication channels (Chat Bots)
- Virtual Interviews
- 6 months contract
|National Capital Region
|Quess (Philippines) Corp., 8766 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 13- year old start-up.
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 644 locations across India, South East Asia & North America, backed by technology-intensity and domain specialization to create unmatched service experiences.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62010-032421-924-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days