Quezon City Jobs Data Privacy Officer Position at MPT MOBILITY
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Data Privacy Officer. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, MPT MOBILITY, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Data Privacy Officer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Responsible and accounted for the overall Data Privacy governance and programs of MPT Mobility and its Operating Units
Roles and Responsibilities:
A. Monitor the PIC’s or PIP’s compliance with the DPA, its IRR, issuances by the NPC, and other applicable laws and policies. You may:
- collect information to identify the processing operations, activities, measures, projects, programs, or systems of the PIC or PIP, and maintain a record thereof;
- analyze and check the compliance of processing activities, including the issuance of security clearances to and compliance by third-party service providers;
- inform, advise, and issue recommendations to the PIC or PIP;
- ascertain renewal of accreditations or certifications necessary to maintain the required standards in personal data processing; and
- advise the PIP or PIP as regards the necessity of executing a Data Sharing Agreement with third parties, and ensuring its compliance with the law;
B. Ensure the conduct of Privacy Impact Assessments relative to activities, measures, projects, programs, or systems of the PIC or PIP;
- advise the PIC or PIP regarding complaints and/or the exercise by data subjects of their rights (e.g., requests for information, clarifications, rectification, or deletion of personal data);
- ensure proper data breach and security incident management by the PIC or PIP, including the latter’s preparation and submission to the NPC of reports and other documentation concerning security incidents or data breaches within the prescribed period;
- inform and cultivate awareness of privacy and data protection within your organization, including all relevant laws, rules and regulations, and issuances of the NPC;
- advocate for the development, review, and/or revision of policies, guidelines, projects, and/or programs of the PIC or PIP relating to privacy and data protection, by adopting a privacy-by-design approach;
- serve as the contact person of the PIC or PIP vis-à-vis data subjects, the NPC, and other authorities in all matters concerning data privacy or security issues or concerns and the PIC or PIP;
- cooperate, coordinate, and seek advice from the NPC regarding matters concerning data privacy and security; and
- perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned by the PIC or PIP that will further the interest of data privacy and security and uphold the rights of the data subjects.
C. DPO must have due regard for the risks associated with the processing operations of the PIC or PIP, considering the nature, scope, context, and purposes of the processing. Accordingly, the DPO must prioritize his or her activities and focus his or her efforts on issues that present higher data protection risks.
|National Capital Region
|MPT Mobility, 7th Floor, North Tower, Pan-Philippine Hwy, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MPT Mobility’s mission is to provide efficient, effective, and modern mobility solutions. Its vision is to be the recognized leader in providing smart and sustainable mobility services in the ASEAN region.
MPT Mobility is a wholly–owned subsidiary of Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) intended to improve the overall Pinoy traveling experience through its products and services. MPT Mobility is MPTC’s non-toll related business arm that is expected to significantly contribute to the fulfillment of MPTC’s commitment to nation building and service to the Filipino motorist.
MPT Mobility is steered by a strong and solid team whose members are experts in their respective fields. Its management team is composed of driven and engaged people who have vast experience, tremendous creative insight, and an insatiable appetite to move the company to innovative new levels of discovery driven by digital technology.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Guarantee