National Capital Region Jobs Data Management Specialist | Dayshift | Day 1 Hmo Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Emapta are looking for candidates for the position of data management specialist | dayshift | day 1 hmo with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Data Management Specialist | Dayshift | Day 1 Hmo
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Homey. Comfortable. Compassionate.
Find a place you’ll surely belong.
Form meaningful connections, get awesome experiences, and earn the benefits that you truly deserve when you join the team as a Data Management Specialist.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift
- Work Arrangement: Onsite
Your Future Team
Enough with the hustle culture. It’s time to prioritize work-life balance.
As a Data Management Specialist, you will maintain an inventory of all data assets and associated metadata, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
Join a team where you’ll be motivated to do your best, be your best, and grow towards achieving your career and personal goals.
What You’ll Do
Wondering what you’ll be doing everyday as a Data Management Specialist? Here are the tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement processes and controls for data entry, update, and retrieval to ensure data quality
- Monitor data sources for changes or updates that need to be reflected in the inventory
- Coordinate with data owners and stewards to ensure data is accurate and up to date
- Generate reports on data asset inventory as needed
- Assist in the development of data governance policies and procedures
- Implement data security measures to protect data assets from unauthorized access
- Perform regular audits of data assets to ensure compliance with security policies
- Respond to requests for data from authorized users
- Investigate and resolve data quality issues
- Train new users on how to access and use data assets
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’re Good At
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 3-5 years professional experience in data management, data analysis, or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
Whom You’ll Work With
Experience a global career opportunity by working with one of our international clients.
Our partner is a full-service agency with over 20 years of history catering to premium and middle markets in select locations. Their elevated brand is distinguished by their presence in boutique markets, beautiful marketing and presentation, impressive digital reach, appreciation of lifestyle and design, and commitment to superior service standards.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Your success matters the most.
- HMO upon day 1
- Prime Office Locations (Easy access to MRT stations, restaurants, and banks)
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
|National Capital Region
|EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati