Quezon City Jobs Data Integrator Level Iii Position at Arch Global Services (Philippines) Inc. (Main Office)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Data Integrator Level III with full time working hours for our company office, Arch Global Services (Philippines) Inc. (Main Office), for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Arch Global Services (Philippines) Inc. (Main Office), is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Data Integrator Level III.
|Arch Global Services (Philippines) Inc. (Main Office)
|Data Integrator Level Iii
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Data Integrator II – develops, implements, and maintains software solutions that enable business operations to realize company goals & objectives. The incumbent performs analysis, design, coding, debugging, testing, and support of software applications. May be assigned to develop new applications/systems, enhance/upgrade existing systems or provide production support. He/she works independently on moderately complex projects, receiving only general direction. May provide assistance and direction to less experienced peers.
- Works with the Agile Program Manager (APM), Digital Product Manager (DPM), and Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to accurately capture stakeholder requests and system specifications and translate them into engineering artifacts, which typically include design specifications, source code, test scripts and test results.
- Coordinates with software architects and Software engineer IVs to ensure that the engineering realization is in accordance with Enterprise Architecture principles and software development best practices.
- As part of Agile teams, completes software development work which includes application design, coding, code review and testing. Keeps Agile team and APM apprised of project status.
- Offers suggestions to stakeholders on devising effective and efficient approaches to achieve project and program objectives.
- Manages engineering risks by proactively tracking and communicating issues, and devising methods to mitigating them.
- Liaises with other project and program areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Supports business units in the resolution of in-depth user questions and issues following production support process and SLA’s.
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technology and software engineering standards, practices and tools.
- Provides input to APM/DPM in creation of Product Roadmap, High Level Estimates
- Collaborates with IT management to define and develop documentation & engineering artifact standards, guidelines, processes, and templates
- SQL Server
- Required knowledge and skills would typically be acquired through a Bachelors degree in computer science, business, or related field plus 3 to 5 years of related experience
|National Capital Region
|Arch Global Services Inc., 1103, 839 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Lungsod Quezon, 1103 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Arch Global Services (Philippines) Inc. (AGSI) is a subsidiary of Arch Capital Group, a Bermuda public limited liability company, writes insurance, reinsurance and mortgage insurance on a worldwide basis through operations in Bermuda, the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia and South Africa, with a focus on specialty lines.
AGSI is a subsidiary of Arch Capital Group Ltd. (AGCL). AGSI provides operational services and support to all entities within the global Arch enterprise. AGSI is committed to supporting the goals of Arch divisions through exceptional service delivery. We pride ourselves on maintaining flexibility and responsiveness to adapt to business unit and industry demands while focusing on sound project management. We are dedicated to growing and developing our employees as we build strong teams with strategic leadership.
We provide direct support across the global Arch enterprise in US, Canada, Bermuda, Europe, South Africa, Australia, Hong Kong and Germany. AGSI offers career opportunities in areas including: Accounting, Actuarial Science, Claims, Cat Modeling, Finance, IT (Engineering, Development, Quality Assurance, Application/Systems Support, Data Warehousing), Legal and Underwriting Support. Our team operates out of locations in Quezon City and Cebu.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business Casual, Mondays -Friday (Day Shift, Mid-Shift, Night Shift)