Quezon City Jobs Customer Service Representative (project-based) Position at Global Payments Process Centre, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Customer Service Representative (Project-Based). For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Global Payments Process Centre, Inc., and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Customer Service with at least High School Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Global Payments Process Centre, Inc.
|Customer Service Representative (project-based)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|High School Diploma
|Type of Work
- At least Senior High School / High School Graduate
- With 6 months to 1 year CSR experience
- Willing to be in a project-based employment (3 – 4 months)
- Good English communication skills
- Flexible in shifting/rotational schedule
- Can start immediately
Summary of the Role:
- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization’s service standards.
- Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas.
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company’s/assigned client’s products and services.
- Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable.
- Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
|National Capital Region
|Global Payments, 11th Floor Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, Pioneer cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City, 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global Payments is a technology and software company, providing the world’s leading complete commerce ecosystem to businesses of every size. This unique, connected infrastructure serves every dimension of commerce, carrying billions of transactions every year—safely and seamlessly.
Alongside our market-leading technology, we have 24,00 people around the world, delivering the expert advice you need to make the most of our solutions.
Since 1967, we've been building industry-leading products to create a uniquely comprehensive suite of technologies and expertise—in payments and beyond.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Life Insurance, Health Insurance with 2 dependents, Retirement Plan, Rotating
- Specific Location: Vertis North Mindanao Avenue