National Capital Region Jobs Compliance Writer – No Weekends, No Nights, No Rush Hour! Position at Fusion360, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Fusion360, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Compliance Writer - No Weekends, No Nights, No Rush Hour! and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱22,000 - ₱25,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Compliance Writer - No Weekends, No Nights, No Rush Hour!
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
Want to grow in a dynamic job, that you love? Are you looking for stable full-time work in a stable company that allows you to grow professionally?
Want to learn and grow new skills in technical writing, teaching, and training, and work in a great environment to grow your career?
A rare once in a lifetime opportunity with one of Australia’s leading Education Consultancy Organisations for a Compliance Writer role has just been made available.
This is a full-time role located in Makati CBD and is a great opportunity for anyone that is detail-oriented and wishes to develop and enhance their skills in the areas of technical writing and development, vocational education and training compliance, and providing training to business professionals from different backgrounds.
As a Compliance Writer, you will be responsible for assisting our clients’ compliance issues which will include reviewing learning materials, assessment tools, policies and procedures, and revising them when required. You will also provide training to our clients on how to maintain compliance in the vocational education sector.
You will be responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and quality checking of compliance documents including but not limited to training and assessment strategy documents, organisational policies and procedures, and business plans.
- Review of client documents and ensure they are in accordance with current standards
- Validation and verification of courses and training materials against compliance standards
- Interact and provide training and coaching to clients in regards to meeting vocational education and training compliance issues and standards
- Research and development of various topics relevant to Vocational Education and Training in Australia (VET)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate / Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field
- At least two (2) years of work experience, preferably in the teaching sector (ESL etc.)
- Required skills: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, great attention to detail, above average typing speed and accuracy, proficient with MS Office programs, strong data entry skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and flexibility in completing various tasks
- Background in writing or developing resource materials and/or experience in compliance and any relevant field is desirable
- Strong research and problem-solving solving skills
- Candidates willing to start immediately will be prioritised
What you will Gain:
- In return for your hard work, you will be provided with:
- A fun, professional, and dynamic working environment
- Continuous professional development opportunities and career highlights
- Ongoing support and development provided to further grow your career
- Work-Life Balance with a shift that reflects Australian hours (6:30 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Fun and friendly working environment with many social activities
Don’t miss the chance to be a part of a great team! If you think that you “fit the bill”, apply NOW!
|National Capital Region
- Best Hours Ever - No Night Shift or Rush Hour
- Excellent Remuneration and Growth Opportunities
- Awesome Makati location
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fusion360 is a fast growing Australian RTO (registered training organization) consultancy firm supporting two counterpart companies with headquarters in Australia: 360RTO Solutions and Compliant Learning Resources.
360RTO Solutions is one of the leading RTO consultancy firms in Australia that provide development and consultancy services on RTO registration, compliance, course development and recruitment among others. 360RTO provides an invaluable service to it's clients in the Australian Vocational Education Sector/RTO community, across different states and industries.
Compliant Learning Resources develops, publishes and sells high-quality course materials and learning content for Australian RTOs across a broad range of course focuses.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business casual
- Specific Location: 11th Floor Insular Building