National Capital Region Jobs Community And Social Media Manager (3d Learning Experts) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Community and Social Media Manager (3D Learning Experts) in our company, Jobstreet Philippines. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a part time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Community And Social Media Manager (3d Learning Experts)
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Part-time Community/Social Media Manager responsibilities include:
- Social Media Growth: You will be focused on increasing followers, engagement, comments, likes, shares, etc. Social channels include Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest Social Media Brand Management: Keeping our brand and voice consistent across our platforms. You will be responsible for graphics as well as outsourcing to another graphic designer we have in-house. We are looking for someone with ideas, strategy, and management skills to make sure everything is completed. Represent the brand correctly on each platform (IG, FB, LI, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest) Create graphics for posts and stories AND/OR outsource graphics. Manage your time to ensure all the balls in the air stay in the air. Multiple-channel engagement is not for the faint of heart. Work closely with Marketing Manager to create and execute a plan
- Analytics & Tracking: Studying our numbers monthly and coming up with strategies to improve our performance. Track key metrics for each channel, Use metrics to identify trends, areas of improvement and areas of expansion.
- Learning new trends & staying up to date: The social media world changes so quickly and part of your job will be to stay up to date with the absolute latest trends so we can implement them quickly.
- Community Management: Engaging with comments, helping solve customer service-related issues, and making sure that our customers are well taken care of or directed to the person that can help them. Manage social media “inboxes”. Respond or engage with all comments
- Promote Products Organically Through Social: Create strategies and content plans to sell company products. Bonus compensation is part of this plan, and your success with this area of your position will directly correlate to your higher income. Subtly engage following and encourage sales. Track sales through social channels
- Content Creation: Whether it’s our daily captions, bi-weekly emails, text message, or blogs, writing is a big part of this position as well.
- 2 years (minimum) experience with social media strategy and management of: Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn EXPERT. Additionally, we will also be incorporating more Pinterest and Twitter.
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Preferred: Canva expert
- Availability to monitor social media channels daily, including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Experience managing a social content calendar, paid social advertising campaigns and social activity monitoring.
- Experience analyzing and summarizing metrics/data to identify trends and make recommendations.
- Be the voice of our CEO on social media.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- A deep passion for social networking technologies.
- Cutting edge knowledge of the industry. You consume and create new things (test new ideas/concepts/theories).
- A self-starter with the willingness, and desire, to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done
- Experience using social media monitoring tools
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work well with your teammates.
- Commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Reliable internet connection
- Distraction-free work environment
Please be prepared to provide a short video and a sample of your work and complete our application
|National Capital Region
|H28J+435 Job Hiring In Manila, Century City, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days