Makati City Jobs Collection Associate Position at Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Human Resource Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Collection Associate and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱18,000 - ₱25,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Human Resource Solutions, Inc.
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
As a Collection Associate, you will be responsible for helping the company collect all the overdue payments and debts. You will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts – customer calls, emails, accounts adjustments, small balance write off, customers reconciliations and sending demand letters. Enlist the efforts of sales and management when necessary to accelerate the collection process. Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems if necessary.
· Developing debt collection strategies with the team members
· Processing payments and settlements
· Preparing payment plans
· Maintaining the records for payment done
· Monitoring all the accounts for delayed payments and debts
· Following up with the client for overdue payments
· Taking measures to help collect payment on time
· Documenting all the required details for future reference
· Resolving customer credit concerns
· Updating the accounts receivable records
· Report collection activity daily
· Presenting the report on collection progress to the team
· Responsible on organizing and re-printing of billings if necessary
· Timely posting of payments
· At least with 1- 2 year/s relevant experience
· Graduate of any 4 year course
· Detail-oriented and highly organized
· Knowledgeable in SAP
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Ability to work independently, manage large workloads, and keep deadlines
|National Capital Region
|Human Resource Solutions, Inc., 9710 Kamagong, Makati, 1203 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our core values are based on integrity. We seek clients whose values are in alignment with our values. We strive for excellence in everything we do. Our commitment to quality is demonstrated by our use of the appropriate levels of talent and experience in assigning our team members to the projects of our clients. We believe that the quality of work life has a direct and powerful influence on how we treat one another and our clients. We seek to provide opportunities for our people to reach their full potential, through a commitment to learning, career development and value-added work.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days