Quezon City Jobs Cctv Technician (bassbest Automation Surveillance & Security Products Corp.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Quezon City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jobstreet Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as CCTV Technician (Bassbest Automation Surveillance & Security Products Corp.) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Maintenance with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Cctv Technician (bassbest Automation Surveillance & Security Products Corp.)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- In charge of the service needed regarding CCTV systems
- Conducts CCTV site surveys in preparation for producing proposals for potential clients
- Ensures all work on the site is performed to company quality standards and practices
- Can also provide technical assistance via telephone and/or email
- Should attend to the technical needs of the clients and in the office
- Check installed equipment and systems as per specifications on site
- Test all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with customer requirements
- Responsible for training less experienced employees and trainees on installation/service techniques
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by immediate superior from time to time.
- Graduate of Computer Science or any related course.
- Must have good electronics, electrical and mechanical skills.
- Have a strong mind to analyze/troubleshoot system problems, modifications & problem solutions.
- Must be consistent in reporting.
- Must possess good communication skills, as he may have to instruct others on the operation of equipment and how to troubleshoot it.
- Must possess leadership qualities and must be willing to work in the field.
Job Type: Full-time
- On-site parking
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quezon City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days