National Capital Region Jobs Cad Administrator Position at Lycopodium (Philippines) Pty Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of CAD Administrator in our company, Lycopodium (Philippines) Pty Ltd. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Mechanical and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱9,200 - ₱11,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Lycopodium (Philippines) Pty Ltd
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a CAD Administrator to join our growing Design team in Manila, Philippines.
The tasks you’ll perform
- Proficient in all aspects of AutoCAD and Bentley software, complying with the necessary Company and project procedures.
- Provide Technical Support to the Design Team (Piping & Process)
- Troubleshoot any software related errors and provide solutions
- Perform Initial Setup for the Piping/Process CAD Software for Design/Drafting
- Ensures Project setup complies to Project specification and requirements
- Keep abreast of emerging CAD technologies that may be integrated within the Company.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement of CAD drafting design
The technical competencies required of you
- Bentley software
- Process Plant Design knowledge
- 3D Modelling
- CAD and Technical Support
- Discipline Technical Knowledge
- Drafting Standards and Procedures
- Knowledge of Statutory Standards and Regulations
- Multi-Discipline Knowledge
- 2D Drawings
- Quality Control and Review
- Project Design Change Management
Qualification and Experience:
- University Degree in Engineering – Design and Drafting
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role with relevant industry experience.
- Background in Piping Design and/or Process Drafting.
- Able to Read and Interpret PID
- Able to understand technical Piping Specifications
- Relevant Experience in any Piping CAD Software Setup (Admin).
- Able to Interpret schema based setup and configurations
- Relevant knowledge in ECSQL or SQL is a plus but not a requirement
- Relevant Experience with Projectwise is a plus but not a requirement.
- Relevant Experience in Openplant software is a plus but not a requirement.
The benefits we’ll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
|National Capital Region
|Lycopodium Philippines, South Corporate Plaza Tower 1 Highstreet 26th Street, corner 9th Ave, Taguig, 1630 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lycopodium is a leading engineering and project delivery group that has developed major minerals processing greenfield projects and brownfield expansions in Australia, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. Operating for over 26 years, we employ over 650 staff across eight subsidiaries with offices in Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Manila, Accra, Cape Town and Toronto.Lycopodium’s design hub in Manila continues on its path as a key centre in delivering international projects.We invite you to grow with a team who is passionate about technical innovation and engineering excellence.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: LCN-11-004187
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Attire
- Specific Location: Manila