Makati City Jobs Business Transformation Manager – Finance Shared Services Position at ZENDESK, INCORPORATED
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Business Transformation Manager - Finance Shared Services in our business office, ZENDESK, INCORPORATED.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Pharmacy are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Business Transformation Manager - Finance Shared Services
|Type of Work
It’s an exciting time to join Zendesk in Manila with our Finance Shared Services division undergoing major growth! Currently, we are looking for a Business Transformation Manager with strong technical skills and project management abilities to drive process innovation and transformation across multiple teams. If you are self motivated and across the latest trends, thought leadership and technology in finance, we want to hear from you!
– Overall management of innovation initiatives for aligned accounts with validated results (quantified benefits).
– Transformation management planning and execution adhering to governance standards, collaborating with other departments where required to achieve strategic goals in accordance with set timeframes.
– Collaborate with other managers and individual contributors to maintain a culture of trust and understanding of product focus and operational excellence.
– Partner with various groups such as automation and analytics teams, training, and quality, among others to align the approach and initiatives towards innovation.
– Run insights, provide valuable intelligence, end to end assessment, and/or innovation roadmaps to collaborators on how to improve processes, business, and customer experience based on agreed metrics and targets.
– Scan the market for new technology which can be applicable for the company and accounts. Meet with vendors to understand the product and drive the deployment inwards to the company.
What we are looking for:
– College degree holders required.
– Extensive career experience focusing on Innovation, Transformation, and/or Process Improvement preferably in a Shared Services setup.
– Six Sigma, Lean, Design Thinking, and/or Agile Scrum Certification/Training.
– Ability to work with multiple priorities, handle several projects, ability to collaborate across the ecosystem, build trust with key team members, be able to provide a consultative approach while having domain expertise on client processes.
– Knowledge and hands-on experience in deploying any automation tools such as Macros, Workflow Tools, Robotics Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence/Cognitive, and Data Analytics.
– Skilled in Project management, Organizational change, and Collaboration.
– Proficient in analytical tools, software such as Minitab, JMP, SAS, MS project, Excel, VBA, Power BI, Tableau, and other related applications.
– Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
– Competitive Salary
– Attractive Retirement Benefit
– Medical (HMO) and Life Insurance upon employment
– 20 days Annual Vacation Leave
– Flexible (Hybrid) work environment with WFH equipments provided
About Zendesk – Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences—and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 6,00 employees worldwide have the flexibility to choose where they work. The fact is, we know great work happens anywhere. Whether you’re collaborating from your home office, a Zendesk workspace, or the kitchen table, you’re part of one team at Zendesk.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion
in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to **@zendesk.com with your specific accommodation request.
|National Capital Region
|Zendesk Philippines, Metro Manila, 5th Ave, Taguig, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk. Zendesk’s powerful and flexible customer service and engagement platform scales to meet the needs of any business, from startups and small businesses to growth companies and enterprises. Zendesk serves businesses across a multitude of industries, with more than 125,00 paid customer accounts offering service and support in more than 30 languages. Headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk operates worldwide with 15 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at ww.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201400321
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Employee Stocks, Fully stocked kitchen, Lunch and Learn, etc.,