National Capital Region Jobs Business Analyst – Payment Services Position at Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as BUSINESS ANALYST - PAYMENT SERVICES and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
|Business Analyst - Payment Services
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
· Proven experience as a Business Analyst, specifically in the payment services domain.
· GPP experience is highly preferred.
· Fintech background is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of payment systems, including payment gateways, merchant accounts, payment processors, and related technologies.
· Familiarity with payment industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate business needs into functional requirements.
· Proficient in requirements gathering techniques, process modeling, and documentation.
· Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
· Detail-oriented with a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
· Familiarity with agile methodologies and experience working in an agile environment is required.
|National Capital Region
|6784, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc, Rufino Pacific Tower, 1229 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,00+ employees globally. Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. . Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,00 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201323439
- POEA No.: NCR – MPFO-02090-041114-027-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)