Quezon City Jobs Building Engineer (destileria Barako Corporation) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as building engineer (destileria barako corporation) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Building Engineer (destileria Barako Corporation)
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An eye for detail and good design
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent people and time management skills
- The ability to work well both as part of a team and on your own
- Strong technical drawing skills
- Must have licensed eng with OSH cert
- Carrying out tests on systems and making changes to plans where necessary
- Monitoring the installation of services and managing their maintenance once the building is completed
- Making sure that all building services meet health and safety requirements and environmental legislation.
- Liaising with plumbers, electricians, surveyors, architectural technologists and other construction professionals
- Giving presentations and writing reports highlighting the practical implications of the architect’s designs
- Promoting energy efficiency and other sustainability initiatives.
Job Type: Full-time
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days