Mandaluyong City Jobs Brand Communications Specialist Position at Philippine Seven Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Brand Communications Specialist. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Philippine Seven Corporation, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Philippine Seven Corporation
|Brand Communications Specialist
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Graduate of Bachelors Degree in Marketing with specialization in Communications – Advertising
- Strong background in brand management, advertising or promotions
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, analytical and innovative
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Highly creative, resourceful and demonstrates strong initiative
- Develop and drive brand strategy and development that align with business needs, market trends, and media mix.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaign results
- Drive brand development through research and monitoring of market trends and competition.
- Supervise the direction of Point of Purchase and packaging design and photo shoots of Creative Specialists.
- Ensure on-time and complete roll-out of Point Of Purchase and media requirements for product launches and other activations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement brand initiatives and promotions and various agencies to plan and execute media campaigns
|National Capital Region
|7-11, 7F Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippine Seven Corporation (“PSC”) was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) on November 1982. It acquired from Southland Corporation (now Seven Eleven, Inc.) of Dallas, Texas the license to operate 7-Eleven stores in the Philippines in December 13, 1982. Operations commenced with the opening of its first store in February 29, 1984 at the corner of Kamias Road and EDSA Quezon City, Metro Manila. Considering the country’s economic condition at that time, the Company grew slowly in its first few years of existence.
Be part of the Country's No. 1 friendly neighborhood store and think what a fulfilling career 7-Eleven can bring you with its ongoing expansion program. We are looking for aggressive and independent individuals to fill in the following positions:
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: sevennc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Business Attire
- Specific Location: Mandaluyong City