National Capital Region Jobs Bookkeeper – 13059057782 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Support Shepherd, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as bookkeeper - 13059057782 and dedicated to work in which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Bookkeeper - 13059057782
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINE-BASED CANDIDATES
Working Hours: 9AM to 6PM EST | Monday to Friday
Salary Range: $800 to $100/month
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handles payroll in a timely manner
- Monthly reconciliation of several small entities (minimal transactions). Bank recs, credit card recs, financial statements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Quickbooks, Google Workspace, and Excel
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.