Audit Associate Vacancies at Sison Corillo Parone & Co.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Sison Corillo Parone & Co. are looking for candidates for the position of audit associate with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Sison Corillo Parone & Co.
|Quezon, Quezon City
|Type of Work
- Participates directly in the performance of audit procedures and prepare the relevant working papers to evidence the work performed.
– Prepare request for schedules and other documents necessary for financial statement audit.
– Performs analytical procedures for the last year and current year balances to the reasons
for changes for specific accounts balances.
– Prepare confirmations letters.
– Performs substantive testing to achieve the audit objectives for specific account balances.
– Prepare working papers aid for achieving the audit objectives and useful for future reference.
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels and committed to continually improve client satisfaction.
- Discuss with the engagement team the accounting and auditing issues identified together with the proposed resolutions of the issues.
- Deliver all requirements and results of the team where he/she belongs, either existing based on the structure or assigned on team- based basis.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and management letter comments.
- Complete audit requirements documentation and perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Comply with all the weekly TBA & NBT requirement of Management and attends to all general meetings, trainings and other related activities of the company.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|National Capital Region
|SCP- Sison Corillo Parone & Co., 2005B West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SISON CORILLO PARONE AND CO. (SCP & Co.)
is one of the top accounting and consulting firm in the Philippines. Since it’s inception in January 2001, as a general professional partnership providing various accounting, auditing and taxation and other allied services. It has expanded it’s services to outsourcing, legal, recruitment, human resources, trainings and network membership, sales and marketing, software development and IT services. As a result, SJC Group was born, SCP & Co. has three (3) affiliated companies, Aktus Global Management (an IT firm), i4one (sales, marketing and training firm), Moores Rowland (a consulting firm). We are One Brand, One Culture, One TEAM.
Mission & Vision
SCP & Co and SJC Group’s mission is to build a family of extraordinary professionals. Our short term vision is to be the Next Big Thing! (NBT) in the accounting industry.
SCP & Co. was founded by Neil and Alina Sison, the accountant-In-pajamas.
Neil and Alina Sison have over 40 years of cumulative expertise in the fields of organizational leadership, operations, taxation, financial and business fraud audit, business risk management, systems development and implementation, IT audit, business process outsourcing, business set-up and registration, human resource management, and general business administration. They have the spearheaded the development of the various online and PC-based software that helps the accounting industry.
These software include surecpa.com, job-accounting.com, philtaxwindow.com, unlibooks.com, taxpirin.com, dashpayroll, dashsuccess.com, dashtito.com, dashassit.com, dashmentor.com, and dashaudit.net. They have also written 4 books (and counting) – both motivational and technical books for accounting graduates. Neil and Alina are both graduates of University of the Philippines
NBT PAJAMAS BRAND OF SERVICE (ROCH)
We are proud to deliver our services in an exceptionally unique and different way:
We maintain exceptional personalized client relationship by saying “Hi” to clients every time we arrive in the morning. We also do a 10-15 minute client discussion updates before ending each day. This process is documented and encoded in DashSuccess System (ww.dashsuccess.com) which auto emails discussion minutes to clients.
We never put our clients on a dead-end. We always provide at least 3 options to resolve issues or concerns
Fast reply within 5 minutes (phone-in and email concerns) upon reading the communications. We give updates within 24-28 for hours pending communications. We also provide clients’ access to Client Happiness Portal (CHP) for concerns not immediately addressed by the engagement team.
We accept mistakes, acts on issues and moved forward. We do not blame other people. We have ‘can do’ and ‘will do’ mindset.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Mondays-Thursdays( 8:00 AM-6:00 PM) Fridays (8:00 AM-5:00 PM